- Kids raise their hands to be seen and heard.
- Kids are the future. 40% of Kenya’s population is below 15 years.
- Kids make life into a celebration.
To empower children and youth to grow up as tomorrow’s Changemakers for a better world.
To work with the community and the world at large to empower children and youth through schools and orphanages in Africa. We also aspire to connect African children with the children and communities of the developed world to promote a One World Family.
We draw our inspiration from The Art of Living and The International Association for Human Values (IAHV) to empower children and youth. We aspire to support the objectives set out in the Millennium Development Goals by the United Nations.
- Offering empowerment and personal development courses for children, teachers and parents.
- To promote Community Service Projects and Social Entrepreneurships projects as to create more belongingness and self-reliance in the community.
- Augment that all schoolchildren have access to clean water and sanitation and an environment conducive for holistic growth.